Kare Plus Wexford
The Caring Company
Do you want to join Ireland’s fastest growing Healthcare Company?
Are you Self Motivated, Can Work As A Team, Loves A Challenge, Likes Fast Paced Environments, and have Good Time Management?
If yes then this role is for you!
Kare Plus is hiring a Dynamic Individual based in our Flagship Wexford office on Crescent Quay!
The Role: Home Care Manager
In a Highly Rewarding role, you will work alongside Senior Management and Supervisors to ensure that all of our client care packages are reviewed and any changes are relayed to the team.
As a Care Manager, you will be able to grow the number of hours that your team provides by adding additional packages and expanding the service in your area, with Massive Potential to make this position your own!
To organise and co-ordinate Care services in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures, agreed on standards, legislative requirements, and relevant regulations.
Duties (to include but not limited to);
- Managing & Scheduling rosters
- Dealing with changes to existing clients’ rosters and allocating staff to new clients
- Covering work when staff are absent or on holiday
- Normally being ‘first voice’ on the phone as well as taking part in the homecare on-call rota
- Ensure effective governance through directing and managing care and care delivery
- Staff Management / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Ensure safe and effective service delivery through ongoing clinical auditing and monitoring
- Ensure local policies reflect national policy, standards and best practice recommendations
- Liaise with external organisations including the HSE, in order to promote and maintain good working relationships and high standards of care and service for the client.
- To ensure all Clients receive a full written assessment of their daily living needs, environmental surroundings, equipment and how it is used to ensure appropriate safe placement of staff and statutory requirements are met.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Clients, their families and or advocates and professional bodies through regular individual client reviews, including representing the company at any meetings required by the Client.
- To promote good staff relations and retention of staff to minimise labour turnover.
- To ensure that Kare Plus policies and procedures are applied continuously to prevent breaches of statutory regulations and ensure full compliance.
Required Education Skills and Qualifications;
- Fetac level 5 Health Care Assistant award or similar
- Experience in a similar role
- Competent IT user with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to handle a busy workload and effectively multi-task
- A full driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Performance Driven Bonus
- Travel Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Paid Garda Vetting
- Employee Discounts
- Free Health Plan (HSF)
Call 053 919 2060 for more info