Kare Plus Ireland are Now Hiring an Office Administrator
The role of the administrator is to ensure an organised flow of standard office procedures and communication by providing support to the office team and senior management. Maintains a professional, positive and friendly company image. The office administrator works in accordance with company needs, plans and protocol, while working in-line with legislation and relevant regulation.
Duties (to include but not limited to);
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Assists in planning and arranging events.
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Drafts, formats, organises and prints relevant documents.
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests.
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes.
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing.
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
- Attend workshops and conferences when requested.
- Work in a cost effective manner.
- Basic Bookkeeping.
Required Education Skills and Qualifications;
- Leaving Certificate.
- Relevant Degree (desirable).
- Have demonstrable and successful experience of working successfully within an office environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and IT skills user with MS office and accounts software.
- Attention to detail.
To Apply Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The above Job Description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. Responsibilities may be reviewed from time to time to reflect the changing needs of the business and the position you hold. Consequently, the company may at any time add, reduce or change any aspect of your duties and responsibilities within the general scope of your position, it being understood that you will be given fair notice of any of these changes. The company will ensure that you will not be assigned tasks beyond your capabilities.
Introduction to Kare Plus
Kare Plus is a prominent provider of high-quality nursing, homecare and healthcare services. With a prestigious history in the sector and well-established links with numerous national healthcare organisations; we empower franchise owners to make a positive difference across local communities, on a national scale.Established in 1989, Kare Plus has almost 30 years’ experience in providing a wide range of healthcare services. We specialise in supplying nurses, healthcare assistants and ancillary staff to private and public healthcare establishments, such as hospitals, nursing homes and medical centres. The support our staff provide is essential to maintaining the safety and quality of patient care.
Kare Plus also provides tailored homecare services to local communities across Ireland all provided by taking a person-centered approach. Our approach to care means our service meets the diverse needs and preferences of people living in our community and subsequently promotes wellbeing. Kare Plus believes the future lies with the quality and performance of our franchise owners and our vision is to become the market leader in the provision of healthcare services. This will be achieved by recruiting and working closely with franchise owners, and by integrating new services into our model so that we can always meet the ever-changing requirements of the healthcare sector.
Fill in the form below to apply today.