Probation BonusPromotions availableIn-house Training and paid cert renewalRefer A Friend bonusEmployee Assistance Program
We are now recruiting Home Care Support in County Clare
The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple home care visits in and around County Clare.
Duties (to include but not limited to):
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Assist the resident in all activities of daily living: personal care, daily meal planning, etc
- Manage patient care to ensure the highest professional standards using person centred care
- Liaise with the resident, other staff and family members to provide best care
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work as part of a team
- Maintain records of assessments, interventions carried out and communications relating to residents
- Weekly pay
- Paid Garda vetting
- Probation Bonus
- Continuous Management & In-field support
- Promotions available
- In-house Training and paid cert renewal
- Mileage where applicable
- Refer A Friend bonus
- Continuous hours with market leading salary packages on offer
- Employee Assistance Program
Required Education Skills and Qualifications:
- Working towards QQI Level 5 in Healthcare: Care Skills and Care of the Older Person REQUIRED
- The following certifications from HSeLand:
AMRIC Hand Hygiene
National Standards of Infection Prevention and Control
Fundamentals of GDPR
Putting on and Taking of PPE in a Community Healthcare Setting
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Patient Manual Handling
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- 60 hours work experience completed
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Permission to work in Ireland
About Kare Plus – The Caring Company:
Our mission is to deliver superior homecare, nursing & healthcare services to every community in Ireland.
Applicants must be available for weekday and weekend work. Shifts required are day, evening, and weekend hours.
The successful candidates will be subject to Garda vetting and will have to provide us with written references.
Fill in the form below to apply today.