Probation BonusPromotions availableIn-house Training and paid cert renewalRefer A Friend bonusEmployee Assistance Program
We are now recruiting Healthcare Assistants for full and part time work within Agency Solutions in County Limerick
Duties (to include but not limited to):
- To assist with all activities of daily living.
- To prepare meals and assist where needed
- Assist residents to maximise independence.
- To promote independence to the fullest, allowing the resident choice and provide superior person-centred care.
- To work as part of a team and respect colleagues and residents at all times
- To promote safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures.
- Flexible shift patterns: Work hours that suit your lifestyle
- Weekly pay
- Paid Garda vetting
- Probation Bonus
- Continuous Management & In-field support
- Promotions available
- In-house Training and paid cert renewal
- Mileage where applicable
- Refer A Friend bonus
- Continuous hours with market leading salary packages on offer
- Employee Assistance Program
Required Education Skills and Qualifications:
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare
- The following certification from HSeLand:
AMRIC Hand Hygiene
National Standards of Infection Prevention and Control
Fundamentals of GDPR
Putting on and Taking of PPE in a Community Healthcare Setting
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Patient Manual Handling
- 60 hours work experience completed
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
About Kare Plus – The Caring Company:
Our mission is to deliver superior homecare, nursing & healthcare services to every community in Ireland.
Available shifts will regularly be early morning or late evening starts with block hours, over both weekdays and weekend. Flexibility will be beneficial.
The successful candidates will be subject to Garda vetting and will have to provide us with written references.
Fill in the form below to apply today.