A home Care Assistant works with vulnerable people and assists them with intimate tasks such as bathing and getting dressed. They are also responsible for providing patients with emotional support and care. For these reasons, Kare Plus Home Carers must be compassionate and sensitive. A successful Home Care Assistant candidate will also have various other prerequisite skills and qualifications that typically include:
- Ability to work well in a team, as the job often requires working closely together with other healthcare professionals
- Patience and the ability to remain calm and collected in crises
- Ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen to patients and clearly verbalise information
- Ability to multitask, as they may need to attend to more than one task at a time
- Physical strength and endurance, as the job may require lifting patients and long hours of physical exertion
Kare Plus offers its Carers full training & support to carry out the required tasks.
As a HSE Approved home care provider Kare Plus offer high standards of Care & training to support their clients & staff.
Kare Plus offer a wide variety of benefits to their staff including;
- Competitive Hourly Rates,
- Fuel Discount Card
- Weekend Premium Rates
- Travel Allowance
- Sign Up Bonus
- Paid Garda Vetting
- Free Uniform
- In-field Support
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Flexible Shifts
We are recruiting across Ireland so get in touch with us today!
Apply Now and become a Kare Plus Carer Today!! Application Form