The management team in Kare Plus is consciously striving to achieve top levels of measured customer satisfaction by providing high-quality healthcare services that meet customer requirements in a competitive manner. To assist in achieving this, the management team have also implemented continuous improvement in our quality management system, which is compliant with standard IS-EN ISO 9001:2015.
Kare Plus’s Quality Policy is based on the following principles:
- Always seeking to satisfy our customers by meeting their requirements and any other regulatory and/or statutory requirements that might be applicable.
- Commitment on the part of our staff to the effective maintenance of our quality management system.
- Continuous improvement and the prevention of problems.
- Dealing with nonconformities in a collective and participative manner.
- Ongoing training and development for employees as part of our continuous improvement process.
- Placing the utmost emphasis on prevention rather than correction.
- Paying particular attention to suggestions from our employees for improvements in procedures and quality regulations.
Within the framework of quality policy at the company, it is the Managing Director who approve the annual business plan that sets quality objectives and targets. Achieving targets is a shared responsibility, and all employees of Kare Plus take part and co-operate in the process which is built into the Employee Performance Management & Development System. The EPMDS system establishes individual business development objectives that are cascaded down from overall business objectives and targets.
Kare Plus’s Quality Policy is also focused on achieving the company’s intended results and applies a process approach, risk-based management and continuous improvement of its quality management system. The Quality Policy is appropriate to the purpose and context of Kare Plus and supports its strategic direction.
The Directors & Management Team accept their legal and moral obligations to ensure, as far as reasonably practicable, a safe and healthy working environment with safe systems of work implemented to protect our employees and anyone else who may be affected by our operations from physical harm. In pursuance of this duty, the directors have assigned responsibility to a manager to manage health and safety issues within our organization.
The health and safety management procedures document the approach that Kare Plus uses to manage and mitigate its health and safety hazards and risk. They are implemented by the Health & Safety Manager in conjunction with interfacing managers and employees. The relevant procedures are applied to outsourced processes including those undertaken by contractors.